Monday, December 15, 2008

holiday spirit

christmas is a mere 10 days away and i'm in full-on holiday mode now. i've gone to a couple holiday parties, i'm meeting friends for some pre-christmas drinks this week and i'm planning outfits for christmas and new years. even though it's 5 degrees out today, i'm feeling good. fred is having their holiday party this thursday from 5-10pm in store. it is also our wine/martini night, well, i guess i should call it our non-wine/martini night now since we're off the sauce in store...but we are still having some great guests at our party. and the first 50 people to make a purchase receive a swag bag with a lot of great stuff in it, including a discount card to use on their purchase that day. and one lucky winner will have their entire purchase paid for by fred.

speaking of holiday parties, we just took part in an advertising agency's holiday party which was a ton of fun. BVK had us do all the women's clothes for their show which was held at moct. flaire provided the men's clothes. they were a fun group of people and we had a great time! check out the pics from the fashion show:

i also want to share an email i received from a fred customer that i helped before a trip she just took to vegas. tammie is a great fred customer and i love helping her pick out clothes. check this out:

"Hi Danielle!

I came into Fred's to shop for a dress that would be perfect for a Vegas trip I was heading out on for Halloween weekend. Thanks for your help that morning as I rushed in to shop hours before my flight was leaving for Vegas, lol. I got so many compliments when I wore it out - I LOVE YOUR STORE!

Attached is a photo from Vegas with the dress I bought from Fred's - I got a lot of compliments when I was wearing it!

I was also at your Black Friday sale the day after Thanksgiving, that was awesome! 40% off was an offer I couldn't miss out on! Thanks for having such a great sale!

Hope you have a great Christmas!

Tammie Figlinski"


she looks like a celeb! especially with that backdrop!

well i hope everyone is trying to get a little bit into christmas. i love that it's fairly acceptable to get a little more dressed up than normal this time of year. while i'm typically a jeans kinda girl, i love that i can wear my gold skirt, or a chiffon top and some glittery eyeshadow and people won't ask me "what's the occasion?". it's the holiday season...time to break out the extra sparkle, chiffon ruffles, strapless dresses, velvet cigarette pants, whatever it is that makes you feel special this time of the year. check out our holiday party on thursday in store at fred or keep checking out fredboutique.com --we add new items weekly!

And this week, in honor of the holiday dressing up spirit, I knocked off the chick from house (olivia wilde) and her one-shoulder dress look. happy holidays!


Knock It Off



both the dress and clutch are available in-store only.

No comments: