Tuesday, December 15, 2009

...a few of my favorite things....

i can't believe christmas is next week. i feel ill prepared. did it just sneak up on us or what? or maybe i've been out of it which is most likely the case. regardless, i need to get my act together and get some shopping done. you'd think, me, the shopaholic, would have been all over this, as in years past. everyone knows i like to take a day off, listen to christmas music, drink coffee or chai, and slowly wrap all my gifts creatively and with a theme. this year, nothing. not one present is bought, not one thought has gone into my wrapping theme, and not one day has been requested off for said wrapping project. ugh. good thing we have our final 50% off sale of the year at fred this thursday. i'm gonna get a few presents, see my favorite customers and get in christmas mode. we have our holiday party immediately after, so that should give me the boost i need to amp up my holiday spirit. i'll go to target on sunday, check out the new rodarte line and decide on my wrapping theme. just writing this is motivating me to enjoy the next couple weeks of festivities. ok, i'm back on track.

we just got in a bunch of holiday dresses that will definitely turn heads. perfect for holiday parties and new years eve...now's the time to scoop some up. here are a few of my favorites that are in fred now:
there are so many options right now...embellished, strapless, one shoulder, sequined...you name it, we have it in store now. i'll stick to my favorite little black dresses, like this one by c. luce:
i'll wear it with black opaque tights and cuter shoes than those (sorry) and possibly throw on this amazing embellished military jacket we have:
ok, now i'm in the mood for holiday dressing and shopping. don't miss out on fred's last 50% sale on thursday and come have a drink on us to celebrate the season!

No comments: